Mitra Coconut Flour is a great substitute for other grain-based flours used in baking. It has a mild flavour and therefore can be blended with other flavours easily. Since it is fibre-rich, you only need to use one-fourth the quantity of coconut flour compared to other flours for baking. Alternatively, you can also mix 1/4 cup of coconut flour with 1 cup of wheat flour.
Get set to bake delicious cakes and pancakes. Or opt for traditional Indian cuisine such as naans or paniyarams!
Here are a few interesting ways in which you can use Mitra Coconut Flour:
- Bake delicious cakes, muffins and brownies for every occasion
- Prepare tasty pancakes for your breakfast
- Bake low-carb cookies for a quick snack option
- Prepare a coconut-based frosting for baked goodies
- Thicken your soups, gravy and stews
- Coat your preparation with Mitra Coconut Flour before frying
- Indulge in Indian flavours with healthy coconut-flour based paniyarams and naans
You can also mix coconut flour with almond flour, hazelnut flour and the likes. If you would like to try an interesting dish today, check out our recipes section right away!