In the course of using this website, INDOMITRAVCO (hereinafter referred to as “INDOMITRA”) may collect personal information about you where you are asked to provide the information. We at INDOMITRA understand that customer privacy is important hence we are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and have taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the World Wide Web. INDOMITRA will only use these personal data in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement and is committed to safeguarding the personal information collected. Here then, is our commitment to our end customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum, required to deliver superior service to our customers, including advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees/service providers, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees/service providers who violate our Privacy Commitment will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected.
Personally Identifiable Information and Security
Personally Identifiable Information (“Information”) means information that is collected through a website. INDOMITRA endeavors to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by the Customer. INDOMITRA uses 128-bit encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the permitted level of encryption in India. When the information provided by the Customers is not transmitted through this encryption, the Customers’ system (if configured accordingly) will display an appropriate message ensuring the best level of secrecy for the Customers’ information.
Use of Customer Information / Statistical Information
Any personal information provided by you to INDOMITRA through this website will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with the services you have requested at this website and for other related purposes like marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use, updating and enhancing INDOMITRA’s records, development of web statistics, advising you of other products and services which may be of interest to you and for fraud prevention purposes. The information you provide will be used to contact you when necessary, e.g. to notify you about functionality changes to the website and to offer services that you may find helpful (provided you have not opted out to receive such services).
Who will we share the information with?
Other than to those individuals and entities listed below who are under a duty of confidentiality to INDOMITRA, your details will not be revealed by INDOMITRA to any external body, unless INDOMITRA has your permission, or is under a legal obligation or to protect and defend INDOMITRA or its Affiliates/ Members/ Constituents/ Other person’s rights, interests or property or to enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services or any other duty to do so. The information provided by you at this website may be disclosed by INDOMITRA to:
- External Auditors
- Third Party Service Providers
The Customer authorizes INDOMITRA to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers as may be required by law.
Data provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect INDOMITRA’s interests. As a general rule, the maximum retention period is 8 years.
Please find below some more information regarding cookies and their application on our website:
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Every cookie is unique to your particular web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name with some digits and numbers. It allows the website to remember your browsing behavior & show you relevant ads based on the browsing pattern. The cookies also allow the website to limit the number of ads shown.
- Recognize the computer you are using when you return to our web site so that we can understand your interest in our website and tailor its content and advertisements to match your interests and to enhance your online experience (This type of cookie may be stored permanently on your computer but does not contain any information that can identify you personally);
- Identify you after you have logged in by storing a temporary reference number in the cookie so that our web server can conduct a dialogue with you while simultaneously dealing with other customers (Your browser keeps this type of cookie until you log off or Close down your browser when these types of cookie are normally deleted. No other information is stored in this type of cookie);
- Allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter that information;
- Allow you access to stored information if you register for any of our on-line services;
- Enable us to produce statistical information (anonymous) e.g. track the number of visitors to our website, which helps us to improve the structure and content of our web site;
- Enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and promotions.
Cookies do not enable us to gather personal information about you unless you give the information to our server. Most internet browser software allows the blocking of all cookies or enables you to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For further information, please refer to your Internet browser software instructions or help screen
In order to maintain the security of our systems, protect our staff, record transactions, and in certain circumstances, prevent and detect crime or unauthorized activities, INDOMITRA reserves the right to monitor all Internet communications including web and email traffic into and out of its domains.
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not extend to third-party sites linked to this website.
Your Rights and How to Contact Us
If you wish to review the information provided on online applications, you can contact us to request a copy of the personal account information you provided through our customer service numbers. INDOMITRA may charge a fee for certain Information that is requested. It may also be possible for Customers to review and change contact information such as address, phone and e-mail information by signing on and updating their personal profile. To protect your privacy, proof of identity or other authentication is required any time you contact us. If you wish to access or correct or delete any of your personal data held by us, or if you have any questions concerning our Privacy Statement please contact us on
In providing your telephone, Whatsapp, Telegram, text message, facsimile number, postal and e-mail address or similar details, you agree that INDOMITRA may contact you by these methods to keep you informed about INDOMITRA’s products and services or for any other reason.
Sources of Information
The Information we collect about you comes from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, and telephone number.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, such as your account balances, payment history and account activity.
- Information we receive about you from other sources, such as your employer and other third parties.
Disclaimer for data on third party website
We will be providing you access to a third-party site that is not owned, controlled, or endorsed by INDOMITRA at your request. Such information is provided only for the convenience of the customers and does not amount to an offer, advertisement, invitation, or promotion of any product or services of INDOMITRA or any third parties and is not intended to create any right or obligations against us. INDOMITRA shall not be responsible and/or liable nor does INDOMITRA guarantee and/or undertake any liability or responsibility for the details, accuracy, completeness, or correct sequence of any content or information provided in the linked third party site, including the genuineness or quality of the third party web site. We advise you that the third party website is not owned or controlled by INDOMITRA and usage of the contents posted therein are subject to the terms, conditions, and disclaimers posted in the third party website. We request you to read the terms, conditions, and disclaimers of such third-party websites before accessing services or products offered by such third-party websites. The use of any service, products, or information hosted on the third-party website is at your sole risk and discretion. Neither INDOMITRA nor any of its directors, employees, officers and/or agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity, or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of the linked third-party site. The information available on the website is subject to change, update, revision, verification, and amendment without notice, and such information may change materially.
Changes to this policy
The above may change at any time. Please check this statement from time to time for any changes. The effective date of this policy, as stated below, indicates the last time this policy was revised or materially changed. Checking the effective date below allows you to determine whether there have been changes since the last time you reviewed the policy.